care for your jewelry and art
IT IS BREAKABLE ... HANDLE GENTLY
Your new jewelry contains breakable glass and/or ceramic elements. Please handle gently and always return necklaces, bracelets, earrings to their original boxes including bubble wrap. (refresh with new bubble as needed) Do not place on hard surfaces. These pieces can break if dropped, banged or bumped. Transport and travel with jewelry in the boxes (not soft pouches or the bottom of your bag)
CARE OF GLASS, CLAY, BEADS
- Glass and ceramic jewelry and art can be wiped with soft cloth
- Peals/gemstones, crystals: wipe off make-up/oils with soft cloth
- Bone/Turquoise: may naturally discolor with wear, use soft cloth
- Sterling Silver: use silver polishing cloth
- Copper: cleaners specifically labelled for copper (can purchase from grocery stores)
RINGS: are not designed to be bent and re-bent to wear on different fingers or for comfort ... once your ring has been sized, DO NOT continually re-size, open and close ... it will eventually break.
RETURNS: jewelry purchased in person at shows can be exchanged within 2 weeks of purchase. Mail order purchases can be returned and refunded, less shipping cost, within 2 weeks of receiving.
I am very concerned with the quality of my work. Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any repair concerns. If a repair is needed due to breakage caused by the customer, a charge for time and materials will be incurred. If there is a problem due to my craftsmanship or quality, I will repair at no charge. Please do not mail items to me without contacting me first.